Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Adelynn feels trendy because the -lyn/n endings are very trendy (Evelyn, Brooklyn, Madelyn, and Jocelyn are all in the top 100). I agree with your son, Adelynn and Adam are too similar. Kate Grace is cute but choppy. I also like Jane, Kate and Grace as first names, they go very well with Adam. Maybe use Elaina as a middle?

I don't like Adelynn Jane with Adam Joseph; not the same style.
    Kate Grace is next best although it doesn't flow.
    How about a longer name for Kate or an international variation of Grace?

Suggestions:
    Katherine/Catherine Grace
    Caitlin/Kaitlin Grace
    Catalina Grace

Kate Graciela
    Kate Grazia
    ~Mehri

Adelynn Jane and Adam Joseph are very similar in sound (bot have the AD beginning, the UH sound in the middle, and a J middle initial) but are completely different styles. Kate Grace is alright, but like others have said, it's a bit short and choppy.
    @merrybells had some great suggestions. A longer Kate name with Grace would sound better, especially with brother Adam. Catherine Grace is my favorite.
    If you want an A name, how about:
    Anna Grace
    Abigail Grace
    Alice Graziella
    Jane Graziella
    Anais Grace
    Aviva Grace

Hope you find something you like.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by merrybells View Post
    I don't like Adelynn Jane with Adam Joseph; not the same style.
    Kate Grace is next best although it doesn't flow.
    How about a longer name for Kate or an international variation of Grace?

Suggestions:
    Katherine/Catherine Grace
    Caitlin/Kaitlin Grace
    Catalina Grace

Kate Graciela
    Kate Grazia
    My thing with using a FULL name for Kate is: If we are gonna call her Kate anyway what difference does it make. And really how often do you use a full name? unless they are getting yelled at or its graduation or something
    I am not a Nick name person. I would prefer not to use a name that I am not going to use anyway, and then have to call them something else. ehhh. I know everyone does it- just not my thing...It always annoys me that people try to shorten my Name- which is already a 4 letter name.

Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    Adelynn Jane and Adam Joseph are very similar in sound (bot have the AD beginning, the UH sound in the middle, and a J middle initial) but are completely different styles. Kate Grace is alright, but like others have said, it's a bit short and choppy.
    @merrybells had some great suggestions. A longer Kate name with Grace would sound better, especially with brother Adam. Catherine Grace is my favorite.
    If you want an A name, how about:
    Anna Grace
    Abigail Grace
    Alice Graziella
    Jane Graziella
    Anais Grace
    Aviva Grace

Hope you find something you like.
    Anna was on the list- but I have a great aunt and uncle who are Adam and Anna, don't want to match them. My son is not actually named for that Uncle.... I also have a rather annoying aunt that send my Husband nasty emails about not finding out the gender of the baby and played the illness "what if I die, I need to know" card whose name is Ann and we don't want it to be assumed to be named after her. So for personal family reasons, we changed our mind...

I know a lot of Abigails...

I have considered Jane as a first name but... I am not sold on it...
    I am not a fan of the other forms of Grace girls, but thanks, I think it just comes to the nick name - why name them something you don't want or aren't going to call them anyway thing...