Names Searched Right Now:

Charlotte and Beatriu...

Lately I've been thinking of Charlotte as a MN. I have really fallen in love with Eleni Charlotte Jane and Olivia Charlotte Jane/Olivia Wren Charlotte, and I'm just curious what you ladies think. I'm still a bit hesitant about using Charlotte as a MN, as it's also a FN on my list, and I obviously can't use them all three places. But I'm so far from having a child, anyway, so I figure it doesn't hurt to have repeats, especially since a future SO will probably rip my list to shreds, anyway. How do they compare to my current combos (Olivia Wren Camille and Eleni Giovanna Kate--although I'm also considering Olivia Catherine, Olivia Josephine, and Olivia Penelope)?

Also... I've recently re-stumbled upon the Beatrice variant Beatriu (bee-ah-troo), which I find so spunky and international and intriguing! I think Bea and True/Roo are really adorable nicknames, and I love the meaning "she who brings happiness". Honestly, I'm not a very adventurous namer, and find it quite unlikely that I'd ever use it myself (especially since I don't have any Catalan blood!) as a FN, but the idea of Beatriu as a MN really intrigues me! What FN would you pair with the MN Beatriu?

Thanks, ladies!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Hopefully, by the time you're ready to have children, Olivia's popularity will subside.

1 Eleni Charlotte Jane - I love the 3-2-1 syllable count of this combo
    2 Olivia Chalotte Jane - you can't go wrong with these three classic gems!
    3 Olivia Penelope Jane - this combo would work too.

I prefer Beatrix or Beatrice. Beatriu sounds odd and it reminds me of "beetroot" juice.

The combos Olivia Catherine and Olivia Josephine are pretty too.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

@mischa - it'd be nice. But honestly, it matters none to me if it does. I still adore it in its height of popularity, I don't doubt that I'll still love it when I'm getting ready to start a family. Twelfth Night is my favorite Shakespearean play--I honestly love the idea of giving my daughter a name created by the Bard himself.

I do like Beatrix, and have considered it before, but right now Beatriu is intriguing me. I sort of like the idea of Willow Beatriu, but Willow hasn't really been on my list for a long time.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus