Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    When I search names into Facebook it searches mutual friends, and by doing so only confirms I'm my head that the names I'd like to name my kids are firmly in "mom territory" ... like Shoshana and Oren, even Dafna seems old now. Other names yield pages instead of people first (I learned that Odelia is a LOT more sexy than I intended, yowzers; same with Wren and Opal fetching only pages). I had to go really obscure to get to real people - no one, except for one guy in Uganda, is named Elula.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

Do you search names with middles?
    ~Mehri

No, I don't, because the first names I'm considering are already rare birds.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I am so glad I am not the only person that does this!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Whoa i did this and am now worried about Artemis...it seems like everyone named Artemis on Facebook is super into anime (no offense meant to anime fans, it's just one of those things that really isn't my cup of tea). Or perhaps anime fans all want to be named Artemis and are using it as an alias on Facebook? I'm kind of weirded out by this
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.