Names Searched Right Now:

How do you make a list?

I put all this info into a personal list for myself, hit save, and now it has all disappeared. It never saved. Anyone have any tips?

If you used nameberry to make your list, it's gone through a recent revamp and the lists are still not working. Sorry you went through all that work. I'm a nut about things being alphabetical, and the revamp messed my lists all up so I tried to organize them and they weren't saved. Very frustrating. Plus, I can't even look at my lists right now because the randomness of the names makes my brain cry and I'm not able to process all the names.

Start your lists in a word document for now. I have noticed that if you add the name straight from the name page (the add to list button to the right of the name), it will add it into your list. It's when you're in the edit section of your lists it won't take. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I prefer listography.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

THANK YOU for the detailed explanation. Yes, I went through the whole thing of making it all organized, etc, only to lose it all. Oh well!

I have made my lists on a document. When the lists are back up and working, I can't wait to show them off ...especially since I now have a solid top 10 for girls
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry