Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Most Beautiful Girl Names!

All styles welcome. I'm just curious to see what is on everyone's list

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Well, my daughter is Annabel, and I think it's pretty gorgeous.

My top picks are:

Eliza
    Beatrice
    Virginia
    Daphne
    Felicity
    Winifred
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Honestly, you'd think I'd think my favorites were the most beautiful, but I honestly don't. Arianne, Olivia, Violet, Rachel, Liliana, Charlotte, Eleni, Hannah, Tess... I think they're pretty. I think they're feminine. I think they're sweet and feminine and understated and not flashy or exotic. That's why I love them. But they're not... take-my-breath away gorgeous, or anything. Not really. Violet, maybe. But the others, no, not really.

Isabelle, though? My top choice for a girl... honestly, I think it's the most beautiful name I have ever come across in my whole life. It even has "belle" right there in it. Beautiful! I mean, there are tons of things I love about it not connected to its beauty--it's French (and therefore honors a very dear friend of mine who passed away 2011), it means "my God is a vow" (which I adore!), I love the connection to the story of when Mary visited Elizabeth in the Bible and John jumped in her womb in worship to Jesus... but Isabelle. Ahh, it's just gorgeous! It flows off the tongue so easily, it's so sweet, charming. It's beautiful! Honestly, I don't know what would even compare to it.

I think something like Eva, Genevieve, and Seraphina are all gorgeous, too (maybe Arabella, Milena, and Juliet, too), but they're not favorites. I just don't find that I love names I find strikingly beautiful. With the exception of Isabelle, of course.

ETA: Och, Grace! I don't know why I didn't think of it until I read @mischa's reply. Grace just oozes this feminine grace and beauty--definitely one of my favorite "beautiful" names! Maybe that's why I have it paired with Isabelle.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; May 24th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

To me, the most beautiful name I've ever came across is Milena. It's so feminine and gorgeous.

Others:
    Charlotte
    Violet
    Magnolia
    Charlotte - Louise - Violet - Francesca - Annabel - Grace - Claire - Vera - Winter 💕

Alice - Jane - Lily - Vivienne - Melrose 🎀

Henry - Laine - Theo - Finn - Ezra ❤️