Names Searched Right Now:

Thoughts on my initial name list

Hello, This is our first try for a list of baby girl names. We're due in November so we have some time to kick these about, but was hoping for some input. We have two daughters, our oldest is Maya and her younger sister is India. Our last name is Scottish/Irish, starts with an M and ends with a Y.

I had Juniper stuck in my head for the longest time, but truthfully, it doesn't flow as well as some others with the last name, and DH doesn't love it. I kept Juna on my list but it doesn't feel like a full name to me. I could use any feedback or suggestions of new names to consider as we start this process.

Naomi
    Iona
    Juna
    Emilia
    Raina
    Stella
    Alena
    Ramona
    Aruna

I love Stella and Ramona from your list. What about Junia in place of Juna and Juniper?
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

With Maya and India, I like Stella or Naomi from your list.

Although Juniper is adorable, have you considered just June? I love June all by her simple, sunshiny self!

Thank you! I do bring up Junia/June every now and then, but they don't elicit the same feeling as Juniper for me.

For middles, I have Florence or Frances (after grandmothers), Lenore or Sabine just because I love them so much.