Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I recently began using Nameberry's Super Search feature! I feel powerful! Here's the best of what I found:

Aarush (Hindi, "first ray of sun")
    Aroon (Thai, "dawn")
    Baskara (Indonesian, "sun"--to English-speakers, this may sound rather feminine)
    Domingo (Spanish, "born on Sunday"--this name's root actually means "Lord," signifying the Lord's Day)
    Elio/Helio (language variations on the Greek Helios)
    Ishaan (Hindi, "the sun")
    Neander (Greek, "new man")
    Neo (Latin, "new")
    Nouvel (French, "new")
    Samson (Hebrew, "sun")
    Zerah (Hebrew, "to arise; dawn")

Best wishes! Your naming journey continues to fascinate me.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! There are definitely some great ones in the mix. I think Aurelius (or maybe Aurelio), Zoran and Altan have made the cut to gather some further reflection.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Good luck javad! When is the baby coming?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Thanks blade! We've still got 2 months to go, so no rush. Got a lot of good options to work with (our top 4 still reigning supreme, just not quite sure how they'll work out in connecting (in meaning and/or pronunciation) to the Chinese name we're also in the process of choosing-- Jasper seems to have a few more possible ways to do so than some others)
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Quote Originally Posted by javad View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! There are definitely some great ones in the mix. I think Aurelius (or maybe Aurelio), Zoran and Altan have made the cut to gather some further reflection.
    Oh, I like Aurelius/Aurelio too. I'm also drawn to Aurel and Aurelian, two more variations.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet