Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    augusta_lee:

Marigold nn Maggie? OMG adorable! I almost put 'Maggie on my list'

sarahmezz- love your list!!!
    Current Favorite Names for Little Beastie due October 2014:

Sequoia Gideon
    Cytheria Dwyn

Aveline I first heard it in a game, but I love its sound and how it feels spunky and sweet at the same time.
    Susanna I love it meaning, and the fact that it is so underused. It is the only name that makes me feel fuzzy inside whenever I see it on a person, character etc
    Eleanor It just seems so sophisticated, and I don't mind the nicknames Ellie, Nell and Nora
    Freya This has been my favorite for a couple years now,
    Alais I love girl names that end in a 's,' it simply rolls off the tongue. I also love how it connects to my childhood (where I used to live).
    Lydia Pretty and classic. I also don't mind Lydia Bennet after watching the Lizzie Bennet Diaries.
    Alasdair I love Scottish names but this is easily my favorite one.
    Ezra Spunky, underused and cool.
    Hugo The 'o' ending and the connection to Hugo Weaving and Victor Hugo.
    Kit I love the 1920s feel to it.
    Alexander "Xan" I cannot help but love Alexander despite the fact that it has remained common for many years now. I love the connection to the Time Machine and Alexander the great.
    Leo I love the 'o' ending, and the small connection to Richard the Lionheart.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

Here`s my top 12 of boys and girls!(no order)
    Boys:
    Tristan: I have always thought that it was very handsome! A perfect name for a first born!!
    Landon: It goes great with the one above , Tristan. Landon Niall would be so cute!!
    Liam: Perfect boy name!! It`s so popular right now!! I would go with Liam Alexander!
    Atticus:I know it`s very old fashion but love the sound of the name! Atticus Levi is a great name that pops!
    Andrew: I Know it`s so popular and common but love the nn Drew!
    Jax: It`s not really a name and sounds too cool but I think it`s an awesome name!!
    Noah:It`s just a cool name. probably go with Noah Justice.
    Zane: Do you think it`s too cool? I love Zane because it starts with a Z.
    Bentley: I used think it was a stupid name. Then my cousin had a boy and named it Bentley.I still thought it was a stupid name. Now I love it!!(nn Bent)
    Darren: I just love it!! It`s sucha handsome name!! I love the sound of Darren Theodore.
    Griffin: It`s such a sweet, adorable name!! Love the nn Finn!
    Allen: I think it`s a very cool name!! Also it`s my Grandpa`s middle name!!
    Girls:
    Brooklyn: Best girl name ever!!! It`s so beautiful!!! Brooklyn Anne(or mn Ava)would be gorgeous!! nn Brooke is adorable!!
    Paige:I have loved this name since I was like 8. I just think it sounds nice!
    Josie:Cute name. probably go with Josephine Agneta.(Agneta is my greay grandmother`s name. It`s so gorgeous)
    Maisie:I know the spelling isn`t normal, but this is my favorite spelling!
    Riley: I would definitely use it as a girl`s name. It`s so cute!! I would use Riley Addison!
    Alexis: Love the nn Lexi!!
    Evelyn:When I was in the 5th grade,the girl who sat next to me was named Evelyn. I instantly fell in love with the
    name!
    Skylar:Always thought it was an adorable name!!
    Stacey: This a name I would definitely use. It`s such a sweet innocent name!! but my family hates it!!
    Kyra: I love the sound!!
    Bridget:I`ve always thought it`s a beautiful name!! Bridget Seraphine is the best!!
    Robyn: I have never really liked the spelling, Robin. I think Robyn is fresh and fun!!
    Last edited by liialovesnames; May 26th, 2013 at 03:25 AM.

I am delighted to see that somebody else appreciates Marlowe! From your list I also quite like Eloise, Jane, Iris & Benjamin.

A lot of my favourites have become popular but I loved them ever since I can remember and too much to give up on because of their popularity..

Girls:
    Amelia, Alice, Annabelle, Ayla, Clara, Claudia, Colette, Daisy, Elodie, Eleanor, Imogen, Isla, Jemima, Lola, Marlow, Mischa, Oona, Sophia.

Boys:
    Beau, Benjamin, Charles/Charlie, Claude, Edward, Felix, Hayden, Keiran, Kirk, Miles, Oliver, Riley, Samson, Walter, William.

Best Wishes x

Zoe - has been my favorite since forever. I don't think I'll be able to use it, but all I see is a wild curly haired girl running down a hill or swinging on a swing (hence the avatar)

Noemi- it was my fiances favorite, but I've loved it a long time. I see a chubby cheeked little girl with a beautiful gentle spirit.

Milena- my out of nowhere new favorite. I love the way it sounds and I see this beautiful and sophisticated young woman making her way in the world. But I'd call her Leni as a little girl. My little ballerina.

Alina- it doesn't work with my fiances last name too well, but I think I'm going to use it as a middle, and not care about the flow. I knew an Alina who was just the epitome of what I think a woman should be and have loved the name ever since.

Lucas- oh I know how popular it is. But I cannot give it up. I see a strong handsome boy with a geeky streak. And hipster glasses. Lol

Isaac- the meaning is what sold me. Laughter. We all need to laugh more, and the sounds of children's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.

Emmanuel- it's my beloved's name so I'm a little biased.

Elias- love the sound and the meaning.

And writing all this out, I've realized I like the long vowel sounds in names. They all feature a prominent vowel sound. Hmmmmm
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | NoemĂ­ Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara