Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

What do you guys think about...

What do you guys think about the name Margaux. Yes spelled that way.
    I have always hated Margaret, Margot, Margo, Marguerite, etc. If it started with Marg, I hated it. I have a best friend named Margaret and I still hated it. But then I read "All Summer In A Day" by Ray Bradbury (which I was surprised that I loved because I hated Fahrenheit 451) and the main character's name was Margot. I fell in love with it. But every time I see Margot, it looks to me like Mar-got(like forgot), and I just can't do it, so I was really happy to find the Margaux spelling.
    Anyway... What do you think about Margaux spelling? Any combos? Any suggestions that match my naming style (see signature), sibsets?
    Are there any other names that you love the alternative spelling for, but other people hate? ex Twila vs Twyla, Sylvia vs Silvia, Kayley vs Kaylee...
    Thanks!
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!