Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Roseanne

Question Roseanne

I’m seriously considering Roseanne for a girl, as my mom’s name is Suzanne, my mother-in-law’s name is Romeline, and I love the nickname ‘Rose’ (plus, I for one, LOVE Roseanne Barr! She rocks! And so does Roseanne Conner. She’s real) Am I crazy? Is this just an out-dated appellation that often invokes cringes from the Barr/Conner association, or could it be a gem hiding in the not-so-distant past for revival as a true individual (at least, individual under 50)?
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!

Um Roseanne totally rocks! The only reason I would ever want to suggest someone not use it is if they would die if someone made a comment about the TV show. But since you obviously know that it rules, and since it's a beautiful classic name with family meaning & a cute nn to boot...go for it!

I love the name Roseanne. I couldn't sell my hubby on it because of the Barr/Conner association, but I still love it!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

glad to know someone else these days appreciates the show... most people i mention it to cringe :-/ smh guess you have to appreciate crude truth in humor to love it. thanks for your affirmation!
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!