Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ellenelle - I also like Rhys best . Also Spencer Freddie (Would you be considered with Spencer and a surname ending in ER also. I find that Hadley is very feminine too but my boyfriend is quite awkward with names. I don't think we will use Hadley anyway Huw Bradley is the front runner anyway. I actually know of a 2 year old called Corey and Shawn my boyfriend likes but I have no idea why. - I'm actually welsh so Huw and Dafydd both look normal to me.

Thank you javad & Katie8765 - Rhys & Lucas are our fave ones.

javad - I'm not really a fan of all the Aiden related names also. But as my boyfriend wants the childs inital's to be H.B.K (K surname). - Hayden and Huw are the only 2 I can think of that we both like.

These 'odd spellings' are traditional Welsh names. Dafydd (Dav-ith - Y is pronounced as I and DD is pronounced TH) and Huw (pronounced - Hugh) are both welsh names. I am of Welsh origin and I spell them like this to have the connection with back home. To me Hugh looks weird as I'v never liked the gh on the end. - Sorry but Dafydd and Huw are staying. - David is both my grandad's real names but I don't like it spelt this way as my nan was born in Wales I prefer the welsh spelling.

David - After both my grampy's.
    Fred - my grandad's middle name.
    John - my other grandad's middle name and my boyfriends uncles middle name.
    Stephen - my dad's name.
    Edward - my boyfriend's grandad's middle name.

Sorry I forgot to say would be a sibling for Amy-Louise - I will add on original post.

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

thank you seazumo86

I like these combos...

Rhys Dafydd John
    Thomas Dafydd
    Rhys Thomas
    Caleb Aaron John

I think Rhys, Thomas and Caleb are the best choices with the vintage Amy-Louise.

There is an actor called Jay Thomas. Corey is a bit dated and ends in the same sound as Amy as does Bradley. Lucas and Huw are too similar in sound to Louise (maybe use them as mn's).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you.

I never new there was a actor called Jay Thomas :/. I know of a 2 year old little boy called Corey. It doesn't bother me about names ending in the same sounds. I personally don't mind them having the same sound as Louise - My boyfriend want's as H.B first and middle name so having Huw as a middle will not be a option and I don't like Lucas as a middle I prefer it as a first name. She doesn't get called Amy-Louise she gets called Amy or LuLu so that wont be a problem.