Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clementine

33 41.77%
  • Phoebe

46 58.23%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I did not vote, I'm too torn.
    I have Clemency on my list and for months I'm in dilemma of whether I should choose it or Clementine. I would use the nn Clea/Lea since I'm not sure I like Clem, but then I'm also not sure any Clemency/Clementine can avoid Clem as nn. Other possible nn are Minnie or Tina, I think. On the other hand, I love Phoebe nn Bee!
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Two of my top 10 names! Phoebe's a more recent love of mine, and Clementine I've loved for years. I see Phoebe as being slightly more wearable and kind of...perky? Clementine, though, is so beautiful and charming, and personally I love the nicknames Clem, Cleo, Minnie, Minty, Emmy, Clemence... so I find it really hard to say which one I prefer! Sorry I'm not much help, they are both gorgeous names!

Phoebe is the more conservative choice of the two but Clementine is such a fun name. It gives off vibes of freedom and frivolity.

The nn of Emmy is cute too.

I love Clementine but i've never really liked Phoebe. My favourite Clementine nn is Minnie, so cute!
    ~ Mama to Juniper and Arlo and our pooch Crazy Chester ~
    contemplating Lark Susannah ~ Tait Anthony Miles

I really love Phoebe, it is on my list. I don't quite know why, but I really, really dislike Clementine. It just doesn't sit well with me and I can't imagine a little Clementine (or a grown up one for that matter). Sorry if that sounds rude, I don't mean it to!
    Mummy to Xavier and Elijah

Girls names: Rhiannon, Aine, Eilidh, Phoebe, Amelie, Freya, India
    Boys names: Eden, Elijah/Eli, Finn, Jude, Levi, Nash, Quinn, Sebastian, Arlo, Knox