Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think Giada and Naiara have very pretty sounds to them. Flaminia and Pomeline are not as pretty to me. I don't really like Iliriana, although I LOVE Iliana. Luciana and Aurora are also pretty. Sylvia is ok but I much prefer the younger spunkier sounding Sylvie. I love the color purple, but Lavender and Amethyst are not my style at all.
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Lavender - It's not my favorite color name, because it reminds of of lavaratory. But that's just my silly mind, lol.
    Amethyst - really like this. I think it works well as an unusual gem name
    Pomeline - this sounds like pomegranate. sorry, I just don't find anything about it attractive
    Flaminia - sorry to keep mentioning random word associations, but my first thought was flamingo, lol. or flammable. but other than that, it's not bad.
    Giada - not bad, but not sweeping me off my feet. But cute!
    Iliriana - this is very cool. the fact that you got it from a real person legitimizes it, too. very exotic and unique.
    Luciana - I prefer Lucia, but this is also beautiful!
    Naiara - this just looks a little awkward, but it reminds me of one of my faves, Nylah, so I don't mind it.
    Aurora - actually this is rather common, I thought. I've always found the double r's to be a little tricky, but it's gorgeous and very usable.
    Sylvia - adore this! I prefer it with the y, and the nn Sylvie is spectacular!
    ~ Larissa

Araminta Lark
    Seraphina Daisy ~ Waverly Claire
    Zelda Marjorie ~ Romilly Violet ~ Cecily Darling
    Snow Evangeline ~ Marigold Francesca ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

I like Lavender, Amethyst, Pomeline (only with the -leen prn), Luciana and Silvia (spelled this way).

Aurora is fine. I think I'd like Naiara if it's spelled Nayara.

I like Luciana and Sylvia and I think Lavander is nice.

favorite names this week: Jane 🌻 Oren