Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Isabella Rose, I like that your mom wanted you to use Rose... Great story to tell her someday!

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

I agree, Vivienne Rose is beautiful. I also love the sound of Rose Isabella or Rose Isabelle. Even though Rose has meaning for you, it DOES sound like filler. But, it is so unexpected and lovely as a first name.

Good luck and congratulations!
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert

Quote Originally Posted by seazuno86 View Post
    Isabella Rose, I like that your mom wanted you to use Rose... Great story to tell her someday!
    I agree. I love that your mother loved Rose so much. Great gesture for your mother. I like the simplicity of Isabella Rose. Isabella Vivienne is a lot of name, but it too would be beautiful and meaningful. Still I think if you could ask your mother she'd tell you to pick Rose. That's what I would go with.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Tristan Amadeus~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Sybilla Tallis~Genevieve Claire~Elsa Genevieve~Esme Adora

Isabella Rose, Vivienne Rose, and Isabella Vivienne are all beautiful.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Isabella Rose is stunning!
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .