Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I love Alexandria and Madelynn, though (especially since I have an Alexander and Madelyn!)
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

I really like Alexandria and Carolina. I think they have a great connection of being southern place names.

I also knew sisters name Alexandria and Christiana. Super girlie, but also both place names and they sounded good together.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Thank you, i dont think i actually even thought about them both being place names! Pretty nifty!

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejamiemomamie View Post
    I really like Alexandria and Carolina. I think they have a great connection of being southern place names.

I also knew sisters name Alexandria and Christiana. Super girlie, but also both place names and they sounded good together.

I would have picked Madelynn but I'm not a fan of that spelling, Madeleine just looks a lot more sophisticated. I think Nova is fine but it's the name of one of the sixteen and pregnant baby's. I personally think that Alexandria and Madeleine would be prefect together.

I like Madelynn because I do not want it pronounced MadeLINE.. and my middle name is Lynn. I am pretty sure we have narrowed it down to

Laken Grace
    or
    Carolina Harmon

Now to decide.. they are both so lovely but so different from one another!

Quote Originally Posted by cannebella View Post
    I would have picked Madelynn but I'm not a fan of that spelling, Madeleine just looks a lot more sophisticated. I think Nova is fine but it's the name of one of the sixteen and pregnant baby's. I personally think that Alexandria and Madeleine would be prefect together.