Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

I Love "different" girl names...

So my husband and I are from the south and we are due with our second little girl in September! I have a short list of names I love but cannot decide on just one for one reason or another.. I would like advice, and or new ideas for names. I want to pick a name rather soon so I can monogram everything!! haha..

Laken Grace
    Carolina Harmon (Harmon is a family name)
    Hadley ?
    Macyn
    Nova or Novaleigh
    Madelynn Grace nn Maddie <-- We had decided on this one and everyone LOVED Madelynn & I think I kind of stepped away from that name because of that reason. I want people to like it but I want it to have that ooohh factor as well!

I appreciate any and all comments, criticisms, and ideas!

Of those, probably Hadley.

Nova is rather quirky and interesting, though.

Yeah my husband and I are into old cars and just happened to say hey Nova isnt a bad choice & I can honestly say I have never met one! Hadley has been my top pick the past few days. Carolina was my number one at first but I do NOT want her to be called Carol....

My favorite from your list is Carolina Harmon, I think it's stunning! I also love Nova, and I like Madelynn but prefer the Madeline/Madeleine spelling. Hadley is ok, very southern feeling to me. Laken & Macyn are too trendy for me sorry!
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Thank You for your honesty!! I agree they are trendy but i do like em

also we went with the -Lynn spelling of Madelynn because Lynn is my middle name and my mother in law's