Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Carolina is definitely the best. The others are all a bit too trendy for my taste.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I like Laken a lot and also Hadley.
    One that has always been at the top of my list that people are always like "that's an interesting one" is McKinley and Kinsley (Except my preferred way of spelling is McKinleigh and Kenzleigh)
    Also I love Harley, A friend of mine from high school has a little sister named Harley and she is just the cutest!

Y'all are all so nice!! Thank You.. I think I have narrowed it down to Laken Grace & Carolina Harmon. Those two have definitely always been up there on my fave fave names. Now to just decide between the two.. lord mercy this could take a while. haha I just gotta pick one & go with it!

McKinley & Kinsley or some variation of Kinsley are very popular around here. Both are beautiful, but once again too common for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckydime View Post
    I like Laken a lot and also Hadley.
    One that has always been at the top of my list that people are always like "that's an interesting one" is McKinley and Kinsley (Except my preferred way of spelling is McKinleigh and Kenzleigh)
    Also I love Harley, A friend of mine from high school has a little sister named Harley and she is just the cutest!

I really love Carolina Harmon. Its nice that it has a family connection. I'm not too keen on Madalynn Grace because I've met multiple little girls with that exact name combination (they spelled Madalynn differently though).