Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I like your taste in names -
    Laken Grace - I like Laken, but I think I like just Lake even better.
    Carolina Harmon (Harmon is a family name) - Very nice! I like Carolina (would you pronounce it like the states or the Spanish pronunciation?) also like Harmon and the family connection.
    Hadley - Cute, but not girly enough.
    Macyn - Usually I don't like creatively spelled names, but this one seems OK to me.
    Nova or Novaleigh - Cute
    Madelynn Grace nn Maddie - OK so this one is very nice and very safe, but it definitely does not have the "ooooo" factor by any means.

If you are looking for "oooo" I would go with Carolina Harmon or Laken Grace.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

THANKYOU!~
    and we would pronounce it like the state, i have that southern twang so if I said it Caroleeena it would not sound as pretty haha
    I do love Harmon as well, it was my husband's granddad's name! thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by raqkel View Post
    I like your taste in names -
    Laken Grace - I like Laken, but I think I like just Lake even better.
    Carolina Harmon (Harmon is a family name) - Very nice! I like Carolina (would you pronounce it like the states or the Spanish pronunciation?) also like Harmon and the family connection.
    Hadley - Cute, but not girly enough.
    Macyn - Usually I don't like creatively spelled names, but this one seems OK to me.
    Nova or Novaleigh - Cute
    Madelynn Grace nn Maddie - OK so this one is very nice and very safe, but it definitely does not have the "ooooo" factor by any means.

If you are looking for "oooo" I would go with Carolina Harmon or Laken Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400 View Post
    My favorite from your list is Carolina Harmon, I think it's stunning! I also love Nova, and I like Madelynn but prefer the Madeline/Madeleine spelling. Hadley is ok, very southern feeling to me. Laken & Macyn are too trendy for me sorry!
    I also like Nova and Carolina Harmon, and feel that the others are too trendy sounding. Prob a good idea to step away from Madelynn Grace if you like unusual names as it seems to be a very common combo.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

I agree with Madelynn being too common. Grace is used as a middle name filler for lots but that name also has meaning to us. I like for the name to mean something and have that ooohh! factor! haha her older sister's name is Alexandria Michelle, which of course we call her Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    I also like Nova and Carolina Harmon, and feel that the others are too trendy sounding. Prob a good idea to step away from Madelynn Grace if you like unusual names as it seems to be a very common combo.

I don't know how it is in the South (I live in Utah, quite far actually (: ), but I'm a Junior in high school and I know so many Madelynn/Madison/Madelin/Madie/Mady/Maddie 's that I only think of that name as too trendy. If you want to use -Lynn and think Laken is too trendy, maybe think of Lakelynn? I think Lakelynn has a nice ring to it and sounds lovely with a southern accent . About Macyn-- I feel like teachers at school when calling role would just think of that as a girly-boy thing, but that's just me. Don't think I'm bashing on your choices- I'm not. I think your names are beautiful, just fine tuning it a bit. I love the idea of using Harmon for a middle because of the family ties it has and I think Nova is adorable. If you use the variation Novaleigh though, I would just caution you to think of the Natalie Portman character named Novalee Nation in the movie Where the Heart is, in which she is a pregnant teen traveling across the country and her boyfriend leaves her at a Wal Mart. I like the previous suggestion of Novalynn and you could also try November, giving you not only the possibility of Nova, but also Ember if she wants something different. Fabulous list!
    *Eleanor*Gwendolyn*Ida*Hazel
    *Archer*Owen*Simon*Jude