Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your favorite(s)!

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catherine Elaine V.

21 41.18%
  • Charlotte Elaine V.

22 43.14%
  • Violet Elaine V.

18 35.29%
  • Emilia Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Ariella Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Lila Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Arianna Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Aurelia Elaine V.

9 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Catherine and Charlotte work best with Elaine.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

I also think Charlotte and Catherine flow best. Are you very close to the niece named Delana? I hate for you to give up Elena.

I personally LOVE Violet!! It was on my list for a while until the husband said he was not a fan.. but it is still one of my faves! You never hear of anyone named Violet, and I think that is awesome! I tend to lean toward more non traditional but not weird names myself. I love it.. and after all, you can get all of our opinions all day long but its you who gets to decide what to name your beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by coco1010 View Post
    So far Catherine Elaine has the most votes, but I feel that a) it is too popular here and b) I hate the nicknames for it.

I looked up the top names of 2012 for my state (top 100) and Violet is nowhere to be seen...so while it may be popular elsewhere..no one around here has that name..yet...and this still feels 'right' for my daughter...maybe because I love the color purple too much, ha!

I love Aurelia, but people with a southern accent are going to have a very hard time with this unusual choice I'm afraid...thoughts?

If you don't like Violet Elaine V., can you give me your reasoning please?

In another post I mentioned Emmeline, but it's just too much with Elaine, I think.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for all of the replies again! Yes, we are close to my brother and his wife and their kids, so unfortunately Elena wouldn't be a wise choice I really like Charlotte, but would probably chose Violet due to the fact that she would be the only one in this area I was just concerned about our last name starting with a V as well...
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo