Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your favorite(s)!

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catherine Elaine V.

21 41.18%
  • Charlotte Elaine V.

22 43.14%
  • Violet Elaine V.

18 35.29%
  • Emilia Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Ariella Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Lila Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Arianna Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Aurelia Elaine V.

9 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    1 Violet Elaine
    2 Catherine Elaine
    3 Charlotte Elaine

These combos have the best flow but I wouldn't worry too much about fn and mn flow. It is more important that the fn and surname roll off the tongue beautifully because we don't often use our middle names anyway. Which name sounds best with your last name?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

mischa, I can't decide which one sounds better...our last name starts with a V and rhymes with hickory, haha
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Ok, now that I have a surname I'm liking Charlotte with "Vickory" more than Violet or Catherine. Here are my new top three.

Charlotte "Vickory" - I love the sound of this name with your surname. Classy.
    Lila - This name pops with your surname. Lots of energetic spunk!
    Catherine - A traditional name with lots of nickname potential.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Och, I love like every single one of these! With the exception of Arianna--it just looks clunky to me. I either prefer Ariana or Arianne--for some reason I could never get behind Arianna!

Would you consider Elena as a MN? If your husband loves it that much (and it honors his mom!) it might be a great MN option, and it would still be fairly obvious that it's in her honor. I like Elena a lot more with a lot of these--Catherine Elena, Charlotte Elena, Violet Elena, etc.

I couldn't vote, honestly, because I love them all fairly equally! Both Charlotte and Violet are on my own list, and Catherine might be (a candidate for my short list), so I obviously really love those, but Ariella and Aurelia are so refreshingly beautiful, and I would love to see Lila and Emilia used! I think at this point, I would probably vote Charlotte, Violet, or Ariella, but they're all so beautiful.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Thanks for all of the replies! Lila is my grandmother's name, which both DH and I love, just not 100% sure about it

I would definitely consider Elena as a mn because we both love it.

I think Charlotte is very classy with our name and I like it, just not sure if it's 'different' enough...ah, can't decide!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo