Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your favorite(s)!

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catherine Elaine V.

21 41.18%
  • Charlotte Elaine V.

22 43.14%
  • Violet Elaine V.

18 35.29%
  • Emilia Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Ariella Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Lila Elaine V.

7 13.73%
  • Arianna Elaine V.

4 7.84%
  • Aurelia Elaine V.

9 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I voted for Catherine, Charlotte, and Violet. I think they flow better with Elaine than the -a ending options. I love Violet Elaine V., but I'm a huge fan of alliterative names. Violet Elaine seems sweet and spunky to me, with just a smidge of quirkiness.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas and Annabel Hope
    <>
    TTC #3 Violet Kristine or Owen Christopher

Thank you krismichelle!!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Catherine, Charlotte, and Violet have the best flow with Elaine IMO. I voted for Charlotte though because out of the three I prefer the name in general. Catherine, though a classic, is too common for my taste. Violet would be my second choice but it depends on how it sounds with your last name. I like alliteration and if it flows well with your last name, then I say go for this one, especially if it is uncommon where you live.

The rest of your names, though beautiful (I adore Aurelia) are too much of a tongue twister with Elaine. Would you consider changing the mn to Lane/Laine? It still sounds like Elaine and it would open up possibilities for your other name choices.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Hi jebaldas! Thank you for replying, I wouldn't mind using Laine, good suggestion!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I think it would be best to choose a first name that doesn't have an L in it. For example Lila Elaine and Ariella Elaine don't flow well. Arianna Elaine and Catherine Elaine have the best flows, and Charlotte Elaine isn't too bad either. However, I just don't feel like Arianna is a fantastic name, and Catherine is a bit boring, without a more unique middle name. Charlotte Elaine is pretty.
    Cleo