Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Terpsichore - it's pronounced terp-SI-kaw-ree. The muse of dance. She's one of my favourite muses, but I don't think it's usable as a first.
    Amphitrite - it's pronounced am-fi-TRAI-tee. A pre greek sea Goddess. Too difficult, and not very pretty.
    Asteria - lovely. Titan Goddess of nocturnal rites. I think it's a lovely name, and the most usable on your list. Asta, Ria, Teri.
    Pepromene - personification of fate. Not very pretty, I wouldn't use it.
    Mnemosyne - the mother of the muses. I think it's a pretty name, but probably as a middle as I assume a lot of people mispronounce it. Nemo.
    Nemesis - the Goddess of divine retribution. I don't have a big problem with her, but it's not a name I would ever give to a child. Nemi.
    Eurynome - quite pretty. The Goddess of water pastures and mother of the Graces.
    Andromeda - Beautiful and haunting. An interesting story, and she married Perseus. And it's a constellation, and that always sways me. Andy, Meda, Mea, Romy.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Asteria and Andromeda. The others I find completely unusable, especially Nemesis.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

thanks a lot

i agree that only Andromeda and Asteria are usable names

@Ottilie thanks for corected my pr ,i found the pr in a site but i had a feeling that it was wrong lol

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

Calista ~ Cassandra ~ Pandora ~ Persephone ~ Elektra
    Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Orpheus ~ Orestis