Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Terpsichore - it's pronounced terp-SI-kaw-ree. The muse of dance. She's one of my favourite muses, but I don't think it's usable as a first.
    Amphitrite - it's pronounced am-fi-TRAI-tee. A pre greek sea Goddess. Too difficult, and not very pretty.
    Asteria - lovely. Titan Goddess of nocturnal rites. I think it's a lovely name, and the most usable on your list. Asta, Ria, Teri.
    Pepromene - personification of fate. Not very pretty, I wouldn't use it.
    Mnemosyne - the mother of the muses. I think it's a pretty name, but probably as a middle as I assume a lot of people mispronounce it. Nemo.
    Nemesis - the Goddess of divine retribution. I don't have a big problem with her, but it's not a name I would ever give to a child. Nemi.
    Eurynome - quite pretty. The Goddess of water pastures and mother of the Graces.
    Andromeda - Beautiful and haunting. An interesting story, and she married Perseus. And it's a constellation, and that always sways me. Andy, Meda, Mea, Romy.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I like Asteria and Andromeda. The others I find completely unusable, especially Nemesis.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

thanks a lot

i agree that only Andromeda and Asteria are usable names

@Ottilie thanks for corected my pr ,i found the pr in a site but i had a feeling that it was wrong lol
    "I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Sonnet
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Thorin Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Poe Alexander Corvus Dorian Casper Damian Sparrow