Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I'm not in love with Phillipa, but I love the nn Pippa. I love the name Felicity and think Felicity Winter goes great with Vivienne Gray. Good luck choosing!
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

Felicity Winter (or even Felicity Eve!) would be lovely! I think Vivienne Gray and Felicity Eve or Felicity Winter would be rather stunning for twins. I like the idea of Vivi and Pippa as sisters, and I like Pippa as a nn much more thank Fliss or Flick (or any of the common nns for Felicity), but I just adore Felicity as it is, and couldn't pass up on it for Pippa if I tried.

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Vivienne Gray is gorgeous and before I read that name I thought Felicity Winter to be stunning and my #1 choice....but I agree with some of the other posters that Felicity may not work as well with Vivienne. Phillipa Winter I think is equally as stunning and therefore would get my vote.

I would go with Felicty... I actually prefer Eve as the middle name though. While I love Philip for some reason I don't care for Phillipa, I think because it is awkward to say IMO. Felicity evokes the thought of a happy, sweet little girl just as the meaning of the name.

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran