Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    I trip over Phillipa but love Pippa as a nn. I think of a spunky go getter with the name Phillipa.
    Indeed. Part of the reason I like it is because that twin is super active, and it feels like Pippa would probably suit her if she means to go on as she's started out!

I agree that Philippa Winter is stunning.

Normally I'm not a fan of Felicity, but Felicity Winter is undeniably pretty. Philippa Eve is gorgeous too. These are some great pairs! In this case I think both Winter and Eve make better middle names than Eleanor.

I like all four names a lot. However, I don't care for pairing Felicity with Winter because Felicity is a word name and so is Winter.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Stella or Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

I love Philippa with Vivienne, but Winter with Grey. If I had to choose I would choose Philippa Eve, but personally I think Philippa Winter fits better with Vivienne Grey. As Winter and Grey are both unisex word names, where as Eve is a more established feminine name.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I love Felicity Winter!!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses