Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie?

Not sure how I feel about the name Bonnie.

I know four Bonnie's, and three are related. I have yet to meet a young Bonnie, so that could be why I find it a bit dated.

One relative calls his wife, Bonnie Rabbit (or just rabbit), in terms of endearment. I always thought that was cute.

I, however, feel that Bonnie, fits in great with Rowen & Colt.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
    c a s p i a n . ● . l i l i a s
    • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

I think Bonnie is super cute! I love that it means "pretty" in Scottish.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan

I think Bonnie is great! It's a very pretty and sweet name I think it fits really well with Rowan and Colt.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I don't know what "dated enough to be classy" means. It has a vintage feel for sure. I don't find it to be classic. And it's not overtly classy to me, though it isn't very trashy either...it could skew in that direction more than, say, Elizabeth.

I think Bonnie is kind of cool. It has all of the appeal that Ruby had 10 years ago. Seldom heard, old fashioned but not flowery & meek.

Bonnie and Clyde has been mentioned but I personally find (and I really don't know how to phrase this...) that it makes the name feel less nicknamey and more varied as if sunny bright little girls and creepy serial killers(!) can pull it off then it makes it feel more substansial than Hattie or the like which seem more nicknamey... i hope somebody understands this...
    Maya Lakshmi
    If I had a baby now it would be:
    Ottilie Melanie Beatrice or Piper Jesse Raymond Maxwell or Archer
    Some crushes: Romilly, Willa, Fiona, Bronwyn, Camilla, Lucia, Rosalind
    Maybe Middles for girlies: Illyria, Miriam, Lakshmi, Hermione
    And Guys: Casper, Timothy, Eliot, Theodore