Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie?

My sister-in-law is named Bonnie and she totally changed my opinion of the name. She is cute, young (late 20s now) and fun, and she loves her name!! I think it is a little dated, which makes it a unique and quirky/cute choice for a baby girl! And, I love honoring family members with names. It gives the name special meaning, and I think it gives an extra sense of familial belonging to the child

I think Bonnie would fit right in with all the little Maisies, Hatties and Winnie's. It's a lovely name
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Bonnie is breezy, bouncy, and sweet. I love it. How about Bonnie Jane (instead of James) or Bonnie Josephine?
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I really like Bonnie Jane, but I think that is a stretch for honoring a "James".

Bonnie Josephine is my favorite, but I suspect it will be vetoed.

Maybe Bonnie Danielle to honor the "Daniel"?

Danielle isn't my favorite name, but maybe a good combo of retro and current and honoring?

Think I may be falling in love with the "Rowen, Colt, Bonnie" combo! Hope my hubby doesn't crush it! I feel like they flow and match with the styles o's and n's. (Colt's full name is Colton, but we always call him Colt.)

I really like Bonnie Jane, but I think that is a stretch for honoring a "James".

Bonnie Josephine is my favorite, but I suspect it will be vetoed.

Maybe Bonnie Danielle to honor the "Daniel"?

Danielle isn't my favorite name, but maybe a good combo of retro and current and honoring?

Think I may be falling in love with the "Rowen, Colt, Bonnie" combo! Hope my hubby doesn't crush it! I feel like they flow and match with the styles o's and n's. (Colt's full name is Colton, but we always call him Colt.)