Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie?

My sister-in-law is named Bonnie and she totally changed my opinion of the name. She is cute, young (late 20s now) and fun, and she loves her name!! I think it is a little dated, which makes it a unique and quirky/cute choice for a baby girl! And, I love honoring family members with names. It gives the name special meaning, and I think it gives an extra sense of familial belonging to the child

I think Bonnie would fit right in with all the little Maisies, Hatties and Winnie's. It's a lovely name
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Bonnie is breezy, bouncy, and sweet. I love it. How about Bonnie Jane (instead of James) or Bonnie Josephine?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I really like Bonnie Jane, but I think that is a stretch for honoring a "James".

Bonnie Josephine is my favorite, but I suspect it will be vetoed.

Maybe Bonnie Danielle to honor the "Daniel"?

Danielle isn't my favorite name, but maybe a good combo of retro and current and honoring?

Think I may be falling in love with the "Rowen, Colt, Bonnie" combo! Hope my hubby doesn't crush it! I feel like they flow and match with the styles o's and n's. (Colt's full name is Colton, but we always call him Colt.)

I really like Bonnie Jane, but I think that is a stretch for honoring a "James".

Bonnie Josephine is my favorite, but I suspect it will be vetoed.

Maybe Bonnie Danielle to honor the "Daniel"?

Danielle isn't my favorite name, but maybe a good combo of retro and current and honoring?

Think I may be falling in love with the "Rowen, Colt, Bonnie" combo! Hope my hubby doesn't crush it! I feel like they flow and match with the styles o's and n's. (Colt's full name is Colton, but we always call him Colt.)