Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie?

I think it's not dated enough to be back in fashion Are there other names you could use to honor her?
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Bonnie is cute. There are so many little girls with old-fashioned/dated/nicknamey names out there that she'll fit right in. I'd love to meet a little girl named Bonnie...and I'm sure she'll appreciate the special family meaning, and being the only one in her class, as opposed to just another Sophia or something.
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert

I actually really like the name "Bonnie". It's short, sweet, and spunky. You don't hear it often which is nice, and I think a little Bonnie would fit in with today's old but new again names.

It's on my list.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

More positive feedback than I was expecting...that is good!

One friend suggested that it didn't have a "grown-up" version. I suppose that it does seem rather childish and nicknamey, but it is hard to think of in that light when the Bonnie I know is so old!

The more I think about it, the more I love Rowen, Colt and Bonnie together. But also, the more I think about it, the more I believe my husband will hate it.

Any middle name suggestions? At first I fell in love with Bonnie Jo, but that seems to enhance the no-grown-up-version theory. I would like to honor a few people, here are a few of their names: James, Daniel, Peter, Joe, Allen. (I know - all boys, but be creative!) Maybe Bonnie Jameson?