Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie?

I think it's not dated enough to be back in fashion Are there other names you could use to honor her?
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Bonnie is cute. There are so many little girls with old-fashioned/dated/nicknamey names out there that she'll fit right in. I'd love to meet a little girl named Bonnie...and I'm sure she'll appreciate the special family meaning, and being the only one in her class, as opposed to just another Sophia or something.

I actually really like the name "Bonnie". It's short, sweet, and spunky. You don't hear it often which is nice, and I think a little Bonnie would fit in with today's old but new again names.

It's on my list.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

More positive feedback than I was expecting...that is good!

One friend suggested that it didn't have a "grown-up" version. I suppose that it does seem rather childish and nicknamey, but it is hard to think of in that light when the Bonnie I know is so old!

The more I think about it, the more I love Rowen, Colt and Bonnie together. But also, the more I think about it, the more I believe my husband will hate it.

Any middle name suggestions? At first I fell in love with Bonnie Jo, but that seems to enhance the no-grown-up-version theory. I would like to honor a few people, here are a few of their names: James, Daniel, Peter, Joe, Allen. (I know - all boys, but be creative!) Maybe Bonnie Jameson?