Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hi!

There are some lovely diminutives of Marjorie - what about Mollie/Molly, Millie, Mae or Maisie? I've also always loved Marguerite - is that too close to Margaret? I think Marieke (mah-ree-eh-ka) is very pretty as well! Another thought - perhaps to out of left field, but when I look at Marjorie the name Joy leaps out at me -from the 'jorie' I suppose! I think Joy is a lovely name, and quite on-trend (but not too trendy!) at the moment.

Hope you find something that works for you!

I think you should focus on the -jorie part of Marjorie to stay away from the association of Margaret. Names that include a jor sound or an ori sound:
    Jorie
    Jory
    Jordan
    George
    Georgia\Jorja
    Georgiana
    Oriana

Maybe something along those lines? I love the pp suggestion of Pearl as well.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I think Marjorie is an awesome name. It's kind of a hipstery choice I guess...I think of it like Maude or Faye.

Marjoram in the middle would be kind of cool. Why not, people use Saffron & Sage!

Margot evokes a connection to Margaret for me. Magnolia might work? Mazzarine?

Or you could sit with your husband and make a list of works & things that remind you of these women. Hobbies, jobs, places they lived, dresses they always wore, things they always baked. A word might pop out at you that would work as a name.

How about Marjolaine?

How about using Margot? I think it would a great way to honor Marjorie. I also love Evelyn!