Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Berries' favourites but not mine

Even though I haven't been on nameberry a lot I sure have come across a lot of people that seem to like the same names and I just can't help but dislike them, here's a list of a few I can remember atm but I've seen a lot and I'm wondering if I'm the only that doesn't like them and if there's any others any of you feels I'm missing please mention them too

I am in no way trying to talk bad about anyone that has picked these names for their kids, I'm sure you love them and saw something in them you loved even though I really can't

Beatrice
    Clementine
    Cornelia/Cordelia
    Eloise
    Josephine
    Magnolia
    Eleanor
    Clara
    Rosalind
    Felicity
    Juniper
    Mabel
    Esme
    Coralie
    Evelyn
    Annabel and other spellings
    Genevieve
    Rosemary and other spellings
    Aurelia
    Last edited by sweetcaroline; May 23rd, 2013 at 08:35 AM.

Good for you? Do you want a cheer for announcing which names you dislike? If you're interested in discussing names, or learning what people like about them, fine. But you come off as super negative. Especially when the only other post of yours I've seen is telling people not to name their daughters Penelope. Why not discuss names you love or ones you've recently discovered? You're either a troll looking for some bites, or just a negative person, neither of which I care for. Welcome to Nameberry.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Winifred Snow ● Gwendolen Isabeau Fawn ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Polaris Fey

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Take it down a notch, do you want a cheer for being super rude? And trust me, I really don't care for whatever you think either so we're on the same page

My troll senses are tingling. How can you tell someone else to "take it down a notch" when you are the one being rude and flippant towards everyone?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Please tell me in what part of that post I was rude to everyone when I said I didn't intend to talk bad about the names people have picked for their children because it's their decision and I completely respect it jeez