Aurelia

The following names are not on my long list:

Cornelia
    Felicity
    Juniper
    Coralie
    Genevieve
    Rosemary

Maybe using the phrase "names that I hate" made you come across as rude.

Out of curiosity, what sort of names do you like?
    Last edited by sarahmezz; May 23rd, 2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I am very sorry if I did come off as rude, it wasn't my intention so I think I didn't use the right words to express myself and I am mostly interested in spanish/scandinavian names such as freja,ximena,santiago,diego, fernanda(o), frida, astrid,stellan,noomi

I am not crazy about Clementine,Eloise, Clara, Josephine, Evelyn and so on...But I respect other ladies' opinions and even though these names don't appeal to me, it doesn't mean something is wrong with them. They are just not my style.
    What if you emm..."hate" these names? Just don't comment on the threads where they are being discussed and used. Better help people and suggest the names you love to those who have style similar to yours.
    And if you are interested, my daughter's name is on your "hate" list and I, vice versa, love it.

Guys, she never said anything was wrong with them, just that she doesn't like them. No need to gang up on her like this. All of us have names we don't like. A lot of the names I dislike are VERY popular on Nameberry.

Clementine
    Mabel
    Hazel
    Olive
    Beatrice
    Magnolia
    Cornelia
    Nora
    Ramona
    Pearl

I personally don't care if someone dislikes a name I like. As a matter of fact, most of my favorite names are frowned upon on this website for being "too popular". I don't know why all of you are getting so offended. You just said you respect others' opinions, yet you're not respecting sweetcaroline's.
    Last edited by mge28; May 23rd, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I made a similar thread to this one back then, names you dislike that everybody else likes. I think this thread was also meant to be like that but just came off as rude to some.

Anyway, some of the names you mentioned are also on my dislike list:

Beatrice (I like Beatrix though.)
    Cordelia/Cornelia
    Eloise
    Eleanor
    Juniper