Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    She's a millionaire do you really think she cares if her name has the word penis in it? And she was probably bullied enough throughout her life considering she's from Spain

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    She's a millionaire do you really think she cares if her name has the word penis in it? And she was probably bullied enough throughout her life considering she's from Spain
    Probably motivated her to BECOME a millionaire.

Jeeze Louise, if this bothers you so much then don't use it, but it clearly doesn't bother anyone else.

Also, do you have a problem with penises? In my experience, penises aren't all that negative of objects. In fact, they tend to be quite glorified.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

There were 1,847 girls named Penelope in 2011, and I'm sure their parents would have something to say about this. This argument (a word in Spanish, when we are mostly in English speaking countries and this is a Greek name) is completely ridiculous. It's like saying "Don't use Lana because its anal backwards." It's kind of childish, really.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

Virginia has the word virgin in it! It's officially off limits forever now, sorry parents. Also, Beatrice? Like...beat rice? Better stop using this one immediately too.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    Also, do you have a problem with penises? In my experience, penises aren't all that negative of objects. In fact, they tend to be quite glorified.
    Oh my, too funny!! We can't not use names just because they mean something else in other languages. The penis is actually a rather important part of the male body, people should stop being prudes.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]