Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Anna Beatrix works, but Amalia Josephina and Evangelina Sofia are way too long. Everyone would end up calling them Amalia and Josephina, bcause they couldn't be bothered to say the whole name.
    Cleo

I don't mind double barrelled names if they flow well. Anna Beatrix is lovely with its 2-3 syllable count. The other two on the list are too long and both names end in "a". If you want both names, I would use a hyphen. People always seem to shorten two names to one.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love double names. Have three girls with double names, which we used a hyphen with.. I do think the hyphen helps for clarity.... but I don't think it is necessary. Of your list I love Anna-Beatrix. This is a name I have considered myself! Very pretty!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Anna-Beatrice works best. Anna works great in double names like this. I would go for one simple name like Anna, John, ect paired with a more unusual name.

Anna-Beatrix, with or without the hyphen, is just beautiful!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Emily, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Maeve, Liam, Kyle, Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte, Claire, Delphine
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo