Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Question Help me find a name to honor both our mothers ( both passed away from cancer)

I need help coming up with a name to honor my mother and my mother-in-law who have both passed away. My mom is Shari Lynne and his mom is Sandra Ann. I don't particlularly want to use either name out right but have been struggling to find one I like that seems to fit.

Some of the ones I have thought of or found to honor them would be:

Charlotte - from a nameberry blog post, has the same starting sound as Shari but don't know if I would use it because my brother in laws ex has a niece named this ( she was born right after the divorce and I don't want him thinking of her when he sees/hears our kid) and his new sister in law just had a little girl named Charlie. My brother in law is my husbands twin and they are very close which is why this matters.

Annalynne - smoosh of their middle names, husband doesn't like it and not sure if I really do either

Serafina - starts w S and shares a lot of the same letters, is the Italian spelling (husband is Italian) and the meaning from cheribuam( sp?) angels is appealing. Also husband likes this one and I did too at first but didn't think it "fit"

I am still trying to find my naming style as well. I think I like more of the classics but don't want anything too popular, though if I really love the name I would probably go with it. Here are some names that I'm currently liking for whatever reason:

Serafina
    Pepper
    Aerin
    Charlotte
    Emeline
    Isla
    Ava
    Diana
    Madeline
    Isabel
    Cecilia
    Chelsea

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions!!