Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't see it turning into a filler. It's nothing like Marie or Rose.
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

Yep, totally agree! I see Pearl going "filler" in the years to come. But eh, I would definitely still use it. I think it goes really well with Ruby but not too matchy since their mn's. A nice connection to my eldest DD as well, Violet.

Glad I'm not the only one that sees Pearl as going filler though, haha. I see it as replacing Rose and June in the future. It flows well with many names and is a short and sweet nature name. It just...hits all the right notes.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I have wondered the same! I love it... its long been a favourite of mine in the middle spot! But I do think people looking for a one syllable middle alternatives to fillers Rose/Grace/Jane/Mae are seeing Pearl as a good option!! It sounds great in the middle with almost anything the way most one syllable names do and it fits both vintage and nature categories both if which are popular @ the moment! I agree with pp that it's on a popularity Par with June at the moment in the middle spot! I can see it becoming more popular in the middle spot but I don't think it will be the next Rose or Grace!

I do think it's going filler, but on the other hand I think there are way more filler middles now than there ever used to be. So, just like with the popularity of first names, I don't think there will be four girls in every kindergarten class with the middle name Pearl (whereas virtually half of my friends growing up had the middle name Marie).

I love Pearl in the middle, and it was my great-grandmother's name. Unfortunately, she was not a nice lady so I'm not going to use it. But I think it is gorgeous and goes well with so many names!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Great feedback so far berries
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!