Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pearl as a middle name is....

Becoming popular? Not around my area yet but does anyone else have a feeling this one is heading towards. ** "filler" ** territory in the years to come? I would still use it as a mn for if I ever have another little girl ( I have a nature theme going) but just wanted to get some thoughts on this one. Thanks!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

It seems to be bouncing back. It went down for little but since last year a lot of celebrities have chosen the name and it just makes a great middle and first name. Even though I have seen it bop around on Nameberry I have never met a pearl nor met a child with the middle name Pearl. I live in NY. So I do not think it is super popular. Plus you do not ever really know the child's middle name unless you tell people. So I say go for it.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Thanks . Yeah I went with Ruby as a mn for my little one but Pearl was a close second. And very true, people
    don't know what the middle name is unless they ask. So Pearl is stored away for if we ever do have another little girl. I think it might become a popular mn eventually/in time, but i'll
    still use it if I get a chance
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I see it going filler, the same as June. But don't let that stop you from using it! We will seriously consider using Pearl and June as mn options because they honor members of our family.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by bellarina View Post
    Thanks . Yeah I went with Ruby as a mn for my little one but Pearl was a close second. And very true, people
    don't know what the middle name is unless they ask. So Pearl is stored away for if we ever do have another little girl. I think it might become a popular mn eventually/in time, but i'll
    still use it if I get a chance
    Ruby and Pearl go so well together, that it'd be a shame if you didn't use it, even though you wanted to. Its a middle name, so like the others said, no one will know until asked. Ruby and Pearl are vintage but also pretty hip now, with a lot of spunk, and go for a nature feel like you want. I love Pearl! But if you're still iffy, there are a lot of names that mean Pearl.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen