Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: The Roo Redo

Oh yay, Roo has a name that all three of you love!! How perfect!

I love all your three combo's and don't think you could go wrong with any of them.
    Aphrodite Illyria Wren - I love Illyria and this would be my second choice - only because Tabitha Wren as a combo might be unbeatable and Illyria isn't really "normal".
    Aphrodite Tabitha Wren - My favorite of the three. It's absolutely beautiful and it does have that "normal" name for your beau. I don't see Tabitha as a (what was it?) afghans and camp fires, I totally see Tabitha the way you do. Tabitha Stephens the quirky, mischievous little witch who really is just out for having more fun while also wanting to be a good girl.
    Aphrodite Illyria Tabitha Wren - Um, indecisive much? lol. I love all of these but I think this combo is a little long. I know you love all of these names but I think that combining Illyria, Tabitha and Wren gets a bit much. It kills the flow and takes away from the strength and power that each name has. (In fact my least favorite of all four names is Wren and I still love that so you've really got your work cut out for you.)
    Last edited by lexiem; May 28th, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Out of the three new names you were considering, Aphrodite was my favorite. emmabobemma, that was a great poem! From what I've heard of Roo, Aphrodite seems to fit her perfectly.
    I think I would still use Rosalind as a middle name. I think my favorite combo would be Aphrodite Illyria Rosalind, as it keeps most of the original name. Of your other combos, I like Aphrodite Illyria Wren and Aphrodite Tabitha Wren about the same- really nice! Aphrodite Illyria Tabitha Wren is a bit long, especially as Aphrodite and Illyria are a lot of name themselves.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

Aphrodite Illyria Wren gets my vote - it sounds beautiful!
    Last edited by kyemsma; May 29th, 2013 at 06:20 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

The Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Charlotte; Benjamin, James, Luke, William
    Celtic Flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve; Evan, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Eve, Jane, Rose; Hugh, Jack, Leo

I didn't have a chance to read through all (19!) pages of responses, so apologies for repeats! Here are some names I associate with the images in your description:

Aveline
    Galene
    Cyane
    Rowan
    Talluluah
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]

Wow! This is crazy! How did I miss this post before?

Why isn't Rosalind in the mix at all? It is such a lovely name! It seems strange to me that you are completely changing her name.
    One day are you going to tell her she was Rosalind 2 months of her life? It makes more sense to keep Rosalind in there somewhere.

Emma, I love that poem! Adorable! Now everyone is going to want one!