Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: The Roo Redo

Threaded View

Thanks everyone!

Blade; I've actually been secretly in love with Stella Maris as a middle for some time, but in reference to the North Star And I agree, something like Zenobia and Faramond would work rather well.

Reverie; I see what you mean

Monnie; yes, they can be stupid sometimes! But he insists she's his child as well, so I don't really have a choice...

Svea; Aphrodite Illyria Wren is lovely!

Pink; I understand what you're saying. That's why we're planning on giving her normal-ish (not exactly Jane, but you know) middles, especially if we go with Aphrodite. She might be a little shy growing up, if she's like us, but not a lot. And I've got a feeling she'll be a little beauty, so I think she can pull the names off whether she's a park ranger, scientist or librarian.

Zelia; thank you! Yes, she's got good taste. Aviaja is beautiful! I am putting it on my list for future babas! Aphrodite Illyria Pomeline is lovely, thank you very much!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]