Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Roo Redo

When i read your description of Roo, my first thought was Daphne, which is a very fresh, spring like name to me. maybe Daphne Atalanta Willow or Daphne Melusine Laurel.
    Last edited by freya55; May 23rd, 2013 at 08:33 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah- Beatrice Pearl "Bliss" - Celeste Maybelle - Veda Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nate Arthur Miles ~

No judgment here, ottilie! I definitely feel like Melusine fits her perfectly. The description you gave just screams Melusine to me. Melusine Atalanta Willow is just fantastic! Best of luck to you and little Roo!
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

My favorite order for your choices would be 1. Melusine Chloe Ostara 2. Pandora Iris Laurel 3. Venus Tabitha Wren

I still like Melusine best as the first name but you have so many great middles to choose from. I'll have to try out some combos today and will let you know if I come across anything. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

I totally understand why you are changing her name. Rosalind Illyria is beautiful but if you don't feel it's her I love Tabitha Wren but prefer it with Pandora than Venus
    Mum to Jude Michael

From your new list on page 4 I like
    Melusine Atlanta Willow and Venus Tabitha Wren best.
    (And I usually don't take to Venus which means Tabitha Wren is totally knocking it out of the park).

BTW: I also think of Tabitha Stephens when I hear the name Tabitha and not the biblical Tabitha.
    PS: Cute nn for Pandora could be Nora. Though I do find this name mythologically difficult, but your right it depends on the child.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).