Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Can't decide!

Threaded View

Can't decide!

Hi all. I've been lurking here for a few weeks searching for names and just now decided to actually break down & create an account to ask for some help, so here goes!

I'm due in early June and DH and I are waiting to find out the sex (I'm going to post another version of this in girls section). This bean will be our fourth; We already have Charles Jasper III (goes by Jasper- DH is Charlie & granddaddy is CJ), Francis Eli (goes by Frankie) & Annabeth Clare. All have at least one family name/honor a family member in some way, so we are considering continuing that with this one but I'm not totally sure I want to keep it up. Do you all think it would be weird to not use any family names after using ones in all the other names?

Here's our short list, I'd love any other suggestions you think would fit in with our style & with Jasper, Frankie & Annabeth. We're being pretty loose about names this time and are trying to be very open to any suggestions.

Jonah
    Evan
    Andrew
    Henry
    Wren
    Callum
    Theodore (I just thought of this one and haven't run it by DH yet, so this could just get kicked out the door)

At the moment, Jonah and Evan are our top contenders for a FN. Thoughts? Thanks for reading this incredibly long post, we appreciate it!