Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    @shvibziks I heard Alma in Turn Me On, Dammit, which is a Norwegian film. Is the Norwegian pronunciation similar to the Swedish one?

Constantino is actually Costantino - there's no n in the first syllable in Italian. It's quite confusing, I think. Though I like both names.
    Last edited by eponymous; May 26th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eponymous View Post
    @shvibziks I heard Alma in Turn Me On, Dammit, which is a Norwegian film. Is the Norwegian pronunciation similar to the Swedish one?

Constantino is actually Costantino - there's no n in the first syllable in Italian. It's quite confusing, I think.
    I haven't actually heard Alma pronounced in Norwegian before so I can't say this for sure, but since the two languages are somewhat similar, I'd say that the pronunciation of Alma is too.

Oh yeah, totally didn't see that till now Well, Costantino is adorable too.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

Galilea is a very beautiful name! The imagery it evokes is quite stunning.

From the rest of that list I really only like Alma. The rest are nms.