Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Also, you don't *need* to use a product formulated for just acne like Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide to get results. Just look for things that say "noncomedogenic" and have ingredients good for blemished skin like: Fruit enzymes, vitamin C, aloe vera, green tea, mint, citrus. Here is a list of ingredients to avoid: http://www.caryskincare.com/acnecomedogeniclist.html
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Thanks everyone! These are some great tips and suggestions and I'll definitely be trying some of them out. I'm pretty desperate at this point. I'm excited to try the Burt's Bees Herbal Acne Treatment and the organic soap - they're both pretty cheap and found at Target. If they help, I'll be a happy girl!

@Rowangreeneyes - do you just buy a bottle of Benzoyl Peroxide and cotton ball it on the problem areas?

With this pregnancy, and the last one, I'm breakout on each side of my chin, jawline, and neck... it's ridiculous. and though it's flared up since TTC 18 months ago, it's worse when actually pregnant.

I use Mary Kay for all my products.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Quote Originally Posted by grecianern View Post
    @Rowangreeneyes - do you just buy a bottle of Benzoyl Peroxide and cotton ball it on the problem areas?

With this pregnancy, and the last one, I'm breakout on each side of my chin, jawline, and neck... it's ridiculous. and though it's flared up since TTC 18 months ago, it's worse when actually pregnant.

I use Mary Kay for all my products.
    Any over the counter product with Benzoyl Peroxide should be fine. Or you can go to a beauty supply store for something slightly stronger. I'm not really a fan of Mary Kay, there products are way too rich for people with oily/blemished skin.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.