Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What girl names compliment our boy choices?

Hi Berries,
    You have been such a great help since I can not find the right girl name. I am not yet pregnant but hopefully this year! I thought we had found our names and it was a done deal but I just fell out of love with our girl name. We had DELILAH JUNE picked but I feel it is just too popular now or will become popular. Not only am I in search of the right name now but it got me thinking that it has to compliment our boy choices in case we have a boy/girl sib set. If we have a b/b sib set the names will be ANTON GREY and MAVERICK LEO. If we have a boy first I am not sure which name we will use first. It all comes down to when he is born and we see him. We will use our gut feeling.

But for now which girl names compliment ANTON GREY & MAVERICK LEO?

So far our girl options (which seem more adventurous than boys):
    AURORA ORCHID- Berries came up with this. It has actually grown on me
    TULIP ISOBEL
    TULIP ISADORA
    SEPTEMBER ROSE- Just came up with this combo
    WINTER IVY- Berrie came up with this combo
    ITHACA ROSE- I have a sister named Jessica and that kind of comes to mind when I say Ithaca.

MORE SUGGESTIONS WILL BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED <3 I like Unusual, different, pretty and usable of course.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I think the names that compliment Anton Grey and Maverick Leo are: Aurora Orchid, September Rose, and Ithaca Rose.

Aurora Orchid - Love Aurora and it sounds awesome paired with the sassy Orchid
    September Rose - I am not brave enough to use this but I think you can pull it off, it sounds very pretty!
    Ithaca Rose - This name is pretty cool!

First and foremost, Delilah is a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning. Personally I love the combo Delilah Rose meaning delicate flower I also adore the nn Lila/Lilah. According to the BabyCenter database and the US Government Social Security Administration, it's currently at number 136 so that's not very popular at all and chances are your daughter will probably only meet, at most, a few girls in her lifetime that have the same name.

As for your list, I like September Rose the best. Ember as a nn would be precious It's different without being weird and personally I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtucker View Post
    I think the names that compliment Anton Grey and Maverick Leo are: Aurora Orchid, September Rose, and Ithaca Rose.

Aurora Orchid - Love Aurora and it sounds awesome paired with the sassy Orchid
    September Rose - I am not brave enough to use this but I think you can pull it off, it sounds very pretty!
    Ithaca Rose - This name is pretty cool!
    Thank you for the help!
    Do you think the fact my boyfriend went to Ithaca college is a little weird We live in NY and that is a college a few hours away from our town. Also I am worried because when I say Ithaca I think of my sister Jessica lol
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by missmelissa View Post
    First and foremost, Delilah is a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning. Personally I love the combo Delilah Rose meaning delicate flower I also adore the nn Lila/Lilah. According to the BabyCenter database and the US Government Social Security Administration, it's currently at number 136 so that's not very popular at all and chances are your daughter will probably only meet, at most, a few girls in her lifetime that have the same name.

As for your list, I like September Rose the best. Ember as a nn would be precious It's different without being weird and personally I love it.
    I completely agree. I love the meaning behind that. It was my favorite for a very long time. I definitely like Delilah Rose and I can picture us having a sib set Maverick and Delilah or Anton and Delilah. I have never ran into a Delilah but I think I want a name a little more unusual for a girl.

Thank you! And you think September and Maverick work or Anton and September or the vibes are just way off?
    TTC #1