Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Last Name is Cavazos (Read first post)

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dante Vincent

12 54.55%
  • Dante Venezio (nn Ezio)

9 40.91%
  • Dante ________? (Suggest names below)

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So far the poll is 6 to 1 in favor of Vincent. This only makes me want Venezio more. (I'm a bit rebellious like that) Thanks for the opinions. The more I look at Vincent, the more boring it becomes. Ezio is so appealing to me. But I'll need to mull it over for a while.
    Maximus Alexander's Mama
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

They're both nice and if I were choosing between the two I'd say Venezio. Since you're giving an option for suggestions I really like Vincenzo.
    Always changing...
    Alberta Olwen - Sigrid Ylva - Edwina Hester - Ragna Fae - Abelone Frida
    Ragnar - Sergius - Eideard - Fergus - Edgar - Severin/Severus - Gregor - Reuben

Quote Originally Posted by karacavazos View Post
    So far the poll is 6 to 1 in favor of Vincent. This only makes me want Venezio more. (I'm a bit rebellious like that) Thanks for the opinions. The more I look at Vincent, the more boring it becomes. Ezio is so appealing to me. But I'll need to mull it over for a while.
    LOL. I thought I was the only one that does this. If people overwhelmingly like one name, I often think "Go for the slightly less popular... it will stay more unique." I actually would choose Venezio, but only because I highly dislike Vincent. I'm Italian-American, so Vincent reminds me of Vinny, the Italian mafia stereotype (and cousins named Vinny that fit that stereotype). So I'm going with Dante Venezio... E.Z. could also be a cute nn when he's a kid...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina