Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I know someone who named her kids Tyler, Taylor and Tayden..... I don't even know how to react. Tyler and Taylor are so close in sound that it is almost impossible to distinguish them as she yells it across the playground. And Tayden??? As if Brayden, Hayden, Aiden, and Jayden and the other diminutives arent bad enough... Lets be "unique" and put a t in front. Ugh.
    *~*Proud Mommy Of Evan Alexzander*~*

Currently Loving:
    Girls- Alice, Laurel, Hazel, Josephine, Clara, Emmeline, Penelope
    Boys- Dexter, Everett, Levi, Felix, Emmett, Jasper, Rhys, Declan

I have a friend called Annabel and I always expected her to choose something nice but she named her children Mayla, Tryden (goes by TJ though) & Rylie (b).
    Mum to 4.

Jayden
    Brie and Belle (sisters).
    There are more but I don't want to say them!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Most of my friends aren't in the baby naming stages yet, but I've seen a few names pop up - the pretty popular Isabelle, Lily, Joshua but also a Tabitha, a Libby and a Lois. Nothing awfully misspelled from my own acuaintances, but I do see photos in my feed of friends with other peoples' babies and some of them are a bit more out there. I'm not really around any of these babies, but I'd prefer to see a Joshua than a Jaidyn. Though each to their own style, I guess, and from a selfish point of view, as long as nobody I'm really close to uses my favourites before I get a chance to, I can cope

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

A friend of mine recently had a Jor-ja (hyphen not present in actual name). Why not Georgia?? So disappointing.