Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I have seen a lot of Emmas and Sophias cropping up in my circle, but also the standard trendy names too. For reasons unknown to me, Adalynn and Maddison and so on won't go away.

What I have a hard time understanding are all the made-up trendy names that somehow people think are unique. Someone named Bentlee or McKynleigh or whatever is just going to fit in with the sea of other misspelled tripe. A high school friend just named her baby Austyn. How exactly is that any better or more unique than Austin? Poor kid will have to correct people his whole life. What would be more unique is running into a Judith or Walter under 12, not someone who has a made-up name. Ok, end rant!

My little sister (Almost 18) wants to have daughters Rossie (ross-ee), Devynn, Tylyr and Shaine (Shane). And then sons Robert Jr, Matthew and Ford. She will be a disappointing namer.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Those are really bad.
    Since I'm only in high school, my closest friends have no kids. (And my two closest best friends always come to me when they want to name something. It makes me happy. )
    But I do recall a few years ago that my friend got a new MALE dog and named it Sparkel. She was a huge Twilight/vampire fan and she wanted her dog to have an original name. I was disappointed. She was fifteen, but by how she named her dog, sounded like a nine-year-old.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

Just reconnected with some old high school friends on FB, one has a daughter K@telin Rose, the other has sons C@meron and Brog@n....Brog@n really? Horrible blah
    Another friend considered Jaxon for her son when we were pregnant at the same time, then they were talking about Elijah n.n. Eli so I got my hopes up but when he was born they used C@rter Mich@el *so disappointed*
    Mama to Theodore Adler Emmett "Theo" born April 2, 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

Oh! I have a feeling my brother will be a disappointing namer (and my sister too, possibly, but not in the way my brother will.) Whenever we talk about names, he tells us that his son will be named Asgustus St. Charles, though I'm not sure of the spelling. He tried naming our girl cat that about a year ago, but it was quickly vetoed. Apparently it's worthy of a small person. I cringe.
    My sister will probably name her children Maisie and Mason or something, but if I had my way, she'd use her more unique names, like Bruno and Hart (for a boy.)
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction