Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    One cousin recently had a baby girl named Eleanor Ingrid, which I think is lovely!
    Another cousin has a five-year-old boy named Nicolas (Nico) and a two-year-old Tessa. So cute!
    One of my good friends has a four-year-old named Annabelle, which isn't my favorite. However, she surprised me by naming her son Graham, which just suits the little guy so well!

Not many of my peers have had kids yet, but of the one who have I've really liked the names they've selected.

Declan, Emma, Everett, Jillian, Sydney

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do to about a bad name choice. The parents are selecting that name because they love it. I would only say something if I was close to the person and the name was really tragic and would cause difficulty for that child later in life. Like North West or Rainbow.

My ditzy SIL is having a boy and she wanted to name him Braxton.
    I looked at her waiting for her to say 'just kidding' and when she didn't, I said, 'like Braxton Hicks?', and she had no idea who that was or what it meant...

Also a fb friend just named her little girl Austyn- is the 'y' supposed to make it feminine?
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

My friends are a mixed batch. I know of some horrible names: Kenzie (male), Harlie (male), Jacko and Laceigh. However most are nice names, even if some are a little popular: Jessica, Emily, Lucy, Zara, Anya, Noah, Matthew, Austin.
    Last edited by sweekune; June 27th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Can't believe i forgot to mention! My cousin's girls have sweet, perfect names: Gw€n and !vy (sorry, don't want it to be searchable). And then her son is named Bentle¥. She didn't use it out of trendiness; it was her grandmother's maiden name, so it was to honor family. But i just can't get over how weird the sibset feels.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.