Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Milo, Caleb, and...

Hi Berries,
    I'm back with a new list complete with middle names. I ask that you please pick your favorite! Her brothers are Milo and Caleb. Thanks ladies (and gents)!
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

With Milo and Caleb, I like Poppy, Georgia, and Elizabeth.

With Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward, I choose Flora Margot Caroline. If the baby was a boy, I'd go with Leo Jacob Redmond.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 (a girl) in May 2015 -- Penelope Bridget.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Julian, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel, Malcolm
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Penelope, Leona, Ophelia, Elodie, Callista, Miriam, Delilah

I like Georgia!
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August