• Maisie

2 5.56%
  • Daphne

13 36.11%
  • Emery

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Two days after me! How are you feeling? For what its worth, I think Maisie is fine as a full name and doesn't need a longer name to fall back on

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I voted for Penelope. I just love the nn Penny and definitely prefer it over Daphne. I personally never liked that name ( I know I´m a bit alone with that one but everyone has a different taste. I can´t even explain why I don´t like it).

Btw, I love the mn Wren, too
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

I dont think Emery has enough spunk. Daphne I am not a fan of personally. Maisie, yes too nicknamey. Esme I love, but I think it would be a waste of a beautiful name to use Maisie instead. Audrey and Oliver are a bit matchy with the aw sounds. And I agree that Arabella might be too frilly. SOooooo.... my votes are for Penelope and Ruby!
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

I love the idea of Esme nn Maisie. It's a little very much off but I still think it works. Nn's don't have to come right from the name and I think that because both of these have similar sounds why the heck not. (I voted for Esme. Daphne and the Penelope would have been votes 2 and 3).

MN suggestions:
    Esme Wren
    Esme Linnea
    Esme Hope
    Esme Wynn
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)